Sunday, January 11, 2009

If I Have an Itch...

Marcus lets me scratch it. He is so tolerant of me and my high demands. I am a diva. I'll admit it. I'm not ashamed. I got an itch to get a table in my hallway upstairs because it looked really plain and boring. I spent numerous nights online looking for the perfect table; I knew it existed and I was determined to find it. I finally found one I liked on KSL.com so we went to look at it. It was in North Ogden and we were on our way up to Mantua, so it worked out well. We had all our kids plus an extra one so we were packed nice and tight. Not only did the lady have one table that was perfect, she had two tables that were perfect; one for the hall and one for the entryway. Then he tolerated me and went shopping to get stuff to put on them with me. He was so patient; I am not good at making commitments. I am really happy with the tables and now need to think of another project.







He also dealt with me here and here. (I was a major pain in the butt with our room. I hate being committed to something. I have a fear of commitment.)

Thankfully Marcus is very patient with me and spoils me rotten. When we went to Vegas he bought me a diamond bracelet just because I told him he couldn't. We stopped at a jewelry store and he told me to come look at some bracelets. I said they were pretty but I didn't need one. He told me to try it on, and I said, "No, you are not buying me a bracelet." He had the sales lady ring it right up. Maybe next time I will tell me he can't buy me a BMW. :)
He also let me do A LOT of shopping in Vegas. I had the best time. I need to go back NOW. I still have money left from my birthday trip, but spending it in Vegas was much more fun!!



How can you not love this guy?


He's the one in the hat...just in case you were confused!! :)

No comments: