Friday, January 16, 2009

PSS: Wonder Woman

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

I thought about this one long and hard. There are so many things that would be awesome to be able to do, but I could also think of a down side for everyone. It would be helpful to read people's thoughts, but horrible at the same time. It would be good to see into the future for some reasons and devastating for others.

My super power would be the power of ultimate patience. Patience with children, husband, parents, friends, stupid people, husband, dumb drivers, bigots, faith bashers, husband, annoying dogs, siblings, extended family, husband, in-laws, and...oh! did I mention husband?! :) Having patience with everyone and everything I came in contact with would be awesome! I am not a very patient person, and to me, patience is a super power. I was originally going to say patience and understanding, but I don't want ultimate understanding. I don't want to understand why you are a bigot; why you think you are better than someone else because of the color of your skin. I don't want to understand why you don't believe in God or praying or faith. I do believe and I don't need you to explain why you don't. I don't need to understand why you are so horrible to other people. Is it really that hard to just be nice? I don't want to understand why some people do certain things or think a certain way. I just want to be patient with them.

But I still want a cute little super hero costume..something that makes my butt look good would be nice!

No comments: