Thursday, October 02, 2008

Slowly Getting Back to Normalish...and Mascara

The thank you cards are all mailed. The dishes all returned. All the Get Well flowers are dead and smelly. The house is finally clean. Life is slowly getting back to normal. Marcus did get an infection in the incision area, but the antibiotics seem to be clearing that up nicely. He still can't lift or chase Christian and Emma around. He is feeling good, but gets tired quickly. He is still a wienie....so not much of that has changed. I think I am running on fumes at this point, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it looks good.
I have so many things I want to write about and so many pictures to post, but I have been too exhausted to do much of anything once the little ones are in bed and I can actually do what I want to do.
I took Christian and Emma to daycare today so I can actually get stuff done. Now that the house is finally clean, I get to do what I want. Marcus slept all morning; the house was so quiet it was borderline freaky.
I have to go buy mascara. I lost my only tube on Monday and haven't had any since. Scary, I know. The thought of taking Christian and Emma to Sephora for some reason doesn't sound fun. I told Marcus I had lost my mascara and he said, "That's a frightening thought." I thought it was rude, but he is trying to convince me that he meant if it was lost, Christian could get into it and make a mess. Yeah. Right. Whatever.

No comments: