Monday, October 27, 2008

PSS: I'm Sorry...So Sorry...

Shane asked us to write a letter of apology to someone who you've wronged anytime in the past.

Dear Marcus,
I am so sorry that I wouldn't go get you oranges at ten o'clock at night when I had work to do, laundry to fold, dishes to do and a toothache. I feel horrible for the inconvenience I have caused by not doing this simple task for you. If there was anyway I could make this up to you (besides going to the store) I would do it in a heartbeat. You deserve those oranges...really you do. Please don't be upset...life will go on and someday, maybe not soon, but someday you will forget this horrible occurrence ever happened.
With Deep Regret,
Your Loving Wife


Okay, yah, I am being dumb. But he really does want me to go get oranges and I don't want to. I will though because I know he would go if I asked him to. To seriously address the PSS topic, I am happy to say I have all ready done this recently. I sent an email to an old friend apologizing for things done in the past. We email back and forth every once in awhile and things are good now. We will never get the time back that has past, but I have learned a lot from that experience.

Now I am off to get oranges...

No comments: