Friday, October 03, 2008

I Don't Normally Talk Politics...

but what happened last night is unforgivable. It is down right disturbing and I won't stand for it. How selfish can one be? I mean really, come on!! The Vice Presidential Debate was on which means Grey's Anatomy was not. Shocking, I know!! I need me some Grey's; more Grey's is what I say. To those people who think watching two people banter back and forth and answer questions about important economic, political and current events-Shame on you!! Shame, I say!! One night a week I get to sit back, relax and enjoy McDreamy and all others at Seattle Grace. One night; is that asking too much?? Next time there is a debate or speech on, how about it you clear it with me as to when it can be on? I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

No comments: