Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Are Gonna Need a Bath...

My sister and her family recently moved back to Utah. The circumstances were not exactly ideal, but I couldn't be happier to have them back. They are currently staying in Vernal, but my sister and her little girl came out to play for a few days. The three little ones get along so well. Needless to say, we had lots of fun...even with all the naughty things Christian taught Madeleine in the short time they were here.


Of course they had to rock out. This went on forever. They would all dance around, sing and just be crazy. It was loads of fun to watch.



We were going to go to a pumpkin patch and let the kids get pumpkins, but that never happened. Instead we just went up the road and let them get their own pumpkins from a local farmer dude.









Dancing Queen...I have no idea what she was doing.




After they got their pumpkins, we let them paint them. Emma didn't really get that you didn't eat the paint..we'll work on that next time.







Christian refused to look at me for pictures...only Aunt Kim. What a stink!






Christian and Madeleine had an absolute blast painting their pumpkins.










We also put them in their costumes to get some cute pictures. I was very happy with the outcome. We got some really cute pictures which I will post later.
We all had a good time and can't wait until Aunt Kim and Madeliene come play again.

I'm outta here now. I have a date with a cute little boy and a fish named Nemo.

No comments: