Monday, October 06, 2008

PSS: Dream Car...

A few weeks ago my sister asked: "What is your dream car(s) and why".

Right now my dream car would be one that cooks, cleans, does laundry, watches kids, pays bills, rubs my feet and brings me ice cream in bed...but since we know that doesn't exist and never will, I haven't the foggiest on what my dream car would be. I am the definition of girlie girl. If there was a car that could drive it's self so I could do my makeup while on my way to where ever I was going, that would save me lots of time and energy.

Marcus used to have a BMW before we got married. I loved that car. It had heated seats and was so fun to drive. The first time I drove it, my knuckles were white the whole time. That car was worth more than I was. I would like to have another BMW someday, but that would be after the kids are all grown and out of the house. I am going to end up needing a 12 passenger van for my family before we are all done!!

No comments: