Saturday, April 19, 2008

MIA...

I have been missing in action for over a week now. I have plenty of stuff to blog about. I am just running around like a chicken with my head cut off...have you ever seen a chicken with his head cut off? I haven't and I never want to...that's just gross. Anyway, I have two Project Say Somethings to answer, pictures of our latest FHE outing, (there's lots of cleavage in them too...don't say I didn't warn you.)my trip to Vernal by myself with the two little ones, my best friend's wedding and seeing people I haven't seen in forever, the internal struggles and arguments I have in my head of whether or not I should go to my 10, yes I said 10! year high school reunion, my five year anniversary and how great my husband is, my new hair, finding out that a good friend is pregnant and being more than slightly jealous (crazy I know) and pictures from Disneyland I still haven't posted yet. Someday I will be able to cross off the above topics, but in the mean time, I have a three year old asleep in my arms and it sucks monkey toes to be typing this way...so I am done for now....and I had to get rid of the grumpy post as my last post..it was buggin' me.

No comments: