Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Little Stinkers...







(yes, he is hitting her over the head with a sponge...that's my boy. She thought it was funny, so why intervene?)

Normally, that kind of stuff would cause a major mommy meltdown moment. My sister sent me a box of goodies that I haven't put away yet, so the little ones decided to have some fun while Mommy wasn't looking. Now, I said it would NORMALLY cause a meltdown, but I was right in the middle of making strawberry freezer jam, spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight, finishing up the activity for FHE and making the treat for FHE. Once I took away the make-up, I let them go nuts with the rest of the stuff. When I was done in the kitchen, Christian helped me clean up the mess, and all was well. Now, if I only had some help cleaning up the kitchen...

1 comment:

LostinPlaceKim said...

If no use comes from any piece of that from here forward, that alone will have made it worth sending it all to you! How cute!