Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Grumpy...



I'm grumpy...for no good reason. That's the worst kind of grumpy. I'm exhausted, so I'm sure that has a factor in it. But it's the kind of exhausted that makes you too tired to sleep. Sounds stupid, I know. It seems like I am more tired now that Emma is FINALLY sleeping through the night than I was when I was getting up two to three times a night. I'm grumpy, exhausted and hungry. It's 12:30 AM. I shouldn't eat anything so late..it'll go straight to my butt. And I have to be up and out the door early with the two little ones. That'll be fun. And I am watching a show on Bravo called Work Out. So now I feel fat and lazy. Great! I am grumpy, exhausted, hungry, feeling fat and lazy...and now I have to pee. Great!


See...told you I was grumpy.

No comments: