Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Project Say Something...again

This week's question comes from Kim.

She asks: "How (*insert band name/artist here*) Changed My Life."

I had to think long and hard about this one, and then I remembered a day back in 1992 when I heard a song for the first time on the radio. Never before had the lyrics that flowed from my stereo spoke more directly to my soul. And I knew at that moment that I to was too sexy for my shirt. You have no idea how hard it is to dial back my sexy enough to keep this blog family friendly.

In all seriousness, I can't say any band or artist has changed my life. I like music; I just don't have any favorites or any that have made a big impact on me. I've had people and experiences change my life, but not "things". (except The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room...but that's another post for another time.)

...so sexy it hurts!

2 comments:

LostinPlaceKim said...

Holy crap. I think I laughed so loud people down the hall heard me. THAT is HILARIOUS! You kill me!

Anonymous said...

FOTFL!! I love that song! I sing it karaoke every time I get the chance. ;) It reminds me of back in the day when I had some sort of edge. (That's long gone.)

Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. I've had the worst day and your comment brightened it up! (Focus on the positive, right?) I love to hear it when someone uses a tip that I've shared. It seems to make the effort it took to share it worth while.