Saturday, March 22, 2008

Project Say Something...10 Questions

Amy sent a list of ten questions around for this week's Project Say Something.
Here goes:

1. What is your favorite word? Dostoyevsky...ask my sister.

2. What is your least favorite word? Yet again, my sister has stolen my answer. I hate the word fart and turd is a close second. I will never use those words and I yell at Marcus when he does.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Carefree, easy going people...I wish I could be one.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Judgmental people who base their opinion off one or two people and then think a whole group is like those few people...make sense?

5. What sound or noise do you love? My babies laughing. There is no better sound in the world.

6. What sound or noise do you hate? I haven't heard it yet, but the day Christian tells me, "You aren't my mom" will break my heart. I hope he won't ever say it, but if he ever gets mad enough, there is a good possibility. It'll hurt when/if Jessi and Taylor say it as well, but not as bad. I have never tried to step in and be their mom; they have one. But I am Christian's mommy 100%.

7. What is your favorite curse word? Snikees or bastages...I don't swear; I usually don't see the need.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Ice Cream Taster. I also always wanted to be a teacher or a social worker.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Exterminator.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? What I would like Him to say and what He would actually say are probably two completely different things. I would like Him to say, "I see you tried your best. Welcome home." What He would probably say is, "You are sooo in the wrong place."

No comments: