Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend. I have tons of pictures I am going to post, but I am too lazy to find all the different memory cards and put them on my computer right now. I will upload them tomorrow so you can see all the great festivities we had this weekend.

Friday night we went to some friends' house and played games with a bunch of people. It has been awhile since we have been out with our friends so it was good to hang out with them and the munchies were really good.

Saturday we went to Marcus' aunt's house for his family's Easter egg hunt and dinner. It was a lot of fun. Christian got way too much candy. Emma found all her eggs stuffed with puffs and nasty fruit things. Jessi and Taylor got a visit from the Easter Bunny before they went to their mom's house. Then we went on a hunt to find something to keep the front door closed. Christian can unlock the deadbolt and likes to open the door...even when he isn't wearing pants..or a diaper, but that is a different story for a different time. We didn't find anything, but we did go grocery shopping...such fun.

Sunday the Easter Bunny came to see Emma and Christian; the stinking bunny left his/her paw prints everywhere. (Is the bunny a girl or boy?...hmmm.) The four of us went to church and had the weekly drama during Sacrament with Christian. We have turned into one of "those families" who have the really loud kids and all the other people are silently thinking to themselves, "Can't they control their kids?" Sure I can, got any duct tape and a stun gun? I got to sub for music with the Primary. I was the music leader for almost three years until they released me when we brought Christian home. It was fun to do it again, I really enjoyed it. Then after church, we came home and made a kid friendly refuge and played the Wii for a bit. (Marcus' definition of a kid friendly refuge is moving the two couches together and blocking any little areas with misc. stuff to keep Emma from being able to escape. During this time, the two little ones are allowed to play with all the toys and make as big of a mess as they can. This lets me and Marcus sit and not have to chase them and keep them out of stuff. Marcus invented this the other night when I went to Enrichment...it works well.)

It was a good weekend and fun was had by all....except for maybe Taylor. This girl is dying for baby bunny. We said !@#$ no...well maybe not like that, but that is what I was thinking.

Pictures to follow...eventually.

No comments: