Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest Discoveries...

I love finding new things that I like/enjoy/make my life easier. Here are a few things I have discovered the past few weeks that are oh so good.

I am not a fan of McDonald's or a fan of hot chocolate. But McDonald's hot chocolate is super delish!! We were doing a photo shoot up in Logan a couple of weeks ago and at 8 am it was close to 32 degrees. Brrr!!! So now I am obsessed with this stuff. Just in time for cold weather!!


I am trying to not drink as much soda pop as I have been. For about a two month period, I went cold turkey and had NO soda. I let myself have an occasional Diet Coke or Diet Mt. Dew, but nothing like I was. There was a point in time I was downing like 4-6 cans of Diet Coke a day. That's nasty!! I don't want to drink sugary juices and I can only drink so much plain water before I feel like I am drowning. The Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free drop ins have saved my life. They are so yummy. I add more water than it calls for so the flavor is even less than with a normal bottle of water.


I am not a huge fan of cheese flavored crackers. But these...Oh. My. Gosh!!! I could eat a whole box all by myself. Finding the reduced fat ones are a little harder, but so worth the hunt.


Are you noticing a theme here? Yes, I ReAlLy enjoy food!! I have never tried Nutella until a few weeks ago. I have seen it and heard about it, but never tried it for myself. I now know what was missing in my life. So Good!!


I don't sleep well at nights. My brain doesn't know when to shut off. Or if I do fall asleep, I can't stay asleep. Plus, I usually have two additional bodies in my bed besides Marcus and myself. (I know. I know. Don't let the kids sleep in your bed. That's a whole other post for another time.) Anyway, I read about Melatonin supplements and thought I would try them. They are my lifesaver!! They help me fall asleep, sleep better and when I wake up, I don't have that "I took a sleeping pill last night and now I am going to be loopy all day" feel that I have when I take other sleeping pills. They are awesome!!
Can't wait to go exploring and find me some other goodies.

3 comments:

~Mandy~ said...

I haven't tried McDonalds hot chocolate, but I absolutely LOVE 7-11 Hershey Hot Chocolate, you should try it sometime!!

Kim said...

You have really never had Nutella before at my house? I have failed. Are you sure??? I have a BUNCH here that we got at Sam's and will NEVER eat. Want one?

Hope said...

one of the young women in my ward brought the white cheddar cheese-its up to girls camp and I made a little piggy of myself munching on them. YUMMMMMMMM