Thursday, February 26, 2009

In Loving Memory...

I lost a good friend today. It's been coming for awhile now, but I'm still heart broken. She had been on life support for about a month, but I decided today it was time to pull the plug. Today I said goodbye to my CHI flat iron. I loved her!! She was like the little sister I never had.


She had been with me through good hair days...


the bad hair days...


the long hair days...



the short hair days...


the brown hair days...


and even the blonde hair days.


She will be greatly missed by all those that knew her. Rest in my peace my dear friend!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You are so funny!! I love this!

~Mandy~ said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH, oh how we girls depend on our straighteners!!! R.I.P.

Unknown said...

Oh dang it! Today is a very sad day.