20 years ago:
1. I was 9 yrs old.
2. I was not student of the week in 4th grade. This is the only grade my whole school life that I wasn't student of the week. My teacher liked to choose the kids who needed a little extra help and boost. I was smart back then. Yah, I don't know what happened either.
3. I still thought boys were icky.
10 years ago:
1. I was in a bad relationship.
2. I had just moved out of Vernal.
3. I was going to WSU majoring in Child and Family Studies, Psychology and Criminology.
5 years ago:
1. I got married.
2. We built a house.
3. I quit my job to work with Marcus.
3 years ago:
1. We brought Christian home.
2. I became a work at home mom.
3. I had surgery that supposedly had nothing to do with our infertility issues. Have you met my daughter? She was conceived two months later!
1 year ago:
1. I gained almost 70 lbs while pregnant with Emma.
2. I was sick at Christmas for the third year in a row.
3. I lost all but fifteen pounds of the baby weight.
So far this year:
1. I had a miscarriage.
2. I ran a half marathon.
3. I made an amazing new friend.
1. I made raspberry jelly.
2. We made a heart wrenching decision.
3. I had a migraine.
1. I wore my boots over my pants...I don't know if I can pull that off.
2. I went to Temple Square and Crown Burger with the Young Men and Young Women and watched thirteen year old's get boy's phone numbers.
3. I took Christian out to lunch.
1. I will finish Christmas cards...I am determined.
2. We will celebrate Jessi's 12th birthday.
3. We will hopefully finish our Christmas shopping for the family.
1. We will bring another baby home.
2. I will lose the rest of my "Emma" weight.
3. We will have a better idea of what our business future looks like.