Friday, December 26, 2008

PSS: Good vs Bad...

Heidi asked us "What three things do you consider yourself to be very good at? What three things you consider yourself to be very bad at?"

I hate that I can automatically make a list a mile long of things that I think I am bad at and can only think of one or two things that I am mediocre at.

The three things I think I can do well are:
1. Clean. You can drink out of my toilets if you really wanna. Vacuum lines are better than chocolate.
2. Listen. I am a very good listener. I may not always know what to say or may not have the best advice, but if you just want to vent or clear your head, I am your girl.
3. Procrastination. I am the Queen of procrastination. I work better when I am under stress and things get done. It may not be a good thing, but I do it well.

The three things I suck at are:
1. Communication. I can't fight. I don't know how. I won't say anything if I think there is a possibility that it'll hurt your feelings. (even if it's true) I hate confrontation and would much rather sit back and get walked all over than confront anyone. I don' stand up for myself well. It doesn't matter if I know that I am right. I won't argue with you. I am a sissy.
2. Having self esteem. I have always struggled with this one. I am not pretty enough. I can't do this or that well enough. I'm not smart enough. I'm a horrible mother. I suck. The voices in my head tell me. :)
3. Staying caught up on PSS questions.

No comments: