Friday, December 26, 2008

PSS: I Kissed a Boy...

Forever ago Lisa asked us: "Tell us about your first kiss. Who was it with, where was it, and what other details do you recall??"

My first kiss was when I was 14. It was with a guy named Austin. He was 16 and we went to the park in his car. Before I had ever kissed anybody I thought it was gross. Swapping spit just didn't do anything for me. In fact, even now I think it is gross. We "went together" for awhile until Andy came along. I am so not enjoying this trip down memory lane.

I can count the guys I have kissed on one hand. I am not the kind of person who could kiss just anyone. There had to be some kind of feelings there. Austin. Rick. John. Kevin. Marcus. There was a peck with Andy...but that doesn't count.

Boys are gross.

No comments: