Monday, September 15, 2008

Spoiled Rotten Brat...

I have mentioned Happy Thursday before. (here and here) This year's Happy Thursday is the best yet...I think I say that every year.







I got a craft area!!! We went to Lowe's to get some wood to build me some shelves for all my stuff, but Marcus had something different up his sleeve. I love it! I have been wanting an area where I can craft, sew, and scrapbook forever. I was just expecting to use our old kitchen table and have some shelves on the wall to store my stuff. This is way better than that!! I have made 2 blankets and a diaper cake on my table. If I don't use it for anything else, it's been worth it all ready. Christian and Emma have a play area right across from my station, so while I craft and work, they play and everyone is happy. Marcus also got me The Host by Stephanie Meyer, a chocolate and caramel covered apple, chocolate covered strawberries and a huge cookie. All that stuff is long gone and I'm planning on reading the book while I am waiting for Marcus in surgery.

I love Happy Thursday and I love that Marcus came up with this idea. I love getting presents, but it's way more than that. I love that Marcus wants me to know how special and loved I am, that he makes one day my day just because. Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas...these are all great holidays and occasions, but Happy Thursday is mine and only mine. I am a spoiled rotten brat...but at least now I can be a crafty spoiled rotten brat!!

3 comments:

LostinPlaceKim said...

Spoiled. Rotten. Brat.

I am so jealous!

The Russell Family said...

I am very jealous of your cradft room! it looks like so much fun! I will just keep dreaming about mine! -Jenna

~Mandy~ said...

I love this little area... I would like one too but I don't do all that fun stuff... i'm not creative!