Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everything Went Well...

Marcus and Juan had surgery this morning. Things went well. Marcus is in quite a it of pain, but now has his own Morphine drip so he is a happy boy. He is amazing!! I have been awake for 17 hours with only four hours of sleep last night. I must sleep...after I get a three year old to wind down and go to sleep. He might be tucking me in tonight. I will post more about the surgery later and update everyone when I can form a complete sentence that actually makes sense. Thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Yeah! So glad to hear things went well! Hope you get some sleep you poor girl!

Angel Group II said...

Jeff and I send our love and thoughts! We couldn't agree more that Marcus is amazing. I have talked to a lot of people and many of them said that they didn't think they would do what Marcus did! I must say that you found a great guy in him. If you need anything let us know!
-Angel