Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Today was my "Happy Thursday". (See here for an explanation of Happy Thursday.) Yet again, Marcus went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. He spoils me rotten and I love it! This year, I got my CHI flat iron. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, but could never justify spending the money on one. He also got me a book Emma's pediatrician recommended to get her on a schedule, some chocolates and cookies. (Yes, everything edible is gone. It was soooo good.) I really look forward to my Happy Thursdays each year. My husband is the greatest and I appreciate everything he does for me and our family.

On another note, Christian starts school tomorrow. I signed him up at his day care for a toddler class where I thought they just learned songs and actions and things. I was wrong. It's like pre-preschool. He is going to learn things. I am having serious issues with him doing this. What happened to the little boy we brought home who couldn't talk or walk yet? Now he doesn't stop talking and he is always on the move. I know he will have fun at "Tangling With Toddlers", (that's what they call the program) but it's just another sign that he is growing up. They have a show and tell bag, a treat bag and even field trips! It'll be great! I just hope he behaves...he can be a bit naughty at times. But he's so cute he gets away with it.

No comments: