Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today's Frustrations

For all those who I have "inconvenienced" by having a baby in June, DEAL WITH IT!! I didn't plan it to ruin your lives; this is as much as a surprise for us as it is for you. Move on with your lives.

I am not an accountant. Trying to balance Charley's books and do all the taxes and year end stuff SUCKS!!! I'm going to throw my computer and papers out the door!

Not only does my baby not have a room, she has no name. I have begun to call her "Hey you". Marcus and I can not agree on any names and I can't seem to find the time to sit and look at different options.

I am trying to redo the hall bathroom because it was way too "girly" now that we have a boy in the family. He all ready likes to wear my shoes; I don't need him to grow up thinking he is a princess. Christian and I went looking for different things today and we came home with NOTHING!! (other then the dry cleaning that cost me 50 freaking bucks!) I just can't commit to any colors for that stinking bathroom.

Bye bye size 6. Hello Kangaroo pants. Why are most maternity clothes so flipping hideous?

Marcus made my Firefox Bronco themed and I don't know how to change it. Stupid horses!

I'm a little grumpy today...can you tell?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fine. I'll deal with it and someday get over it - so long as you avoid the 14th!!!!

The bit about Christian growing up thinking he's a princess made me laugh out loud. That was hilarious.