Friday, November 14, 2008

PSS: Yummy Yummy...

"What are your comfort foods? And why?"

I love me some food. It doesn't really matter what kind...the worse it is for me the better. Give me a Dr Pepper and I will be your best friend. My sister had a good one, (soup, grilled cheese sandwiches with pickles...mmmmm.) but I think my choice would be any homemade cookie or bread. My mom would always have homemade cookies or some kind of bread like banana bread or zucchini bread in the kitchen while I was growing up. Those kind of goodies remind me of being little...when life is much slower and much more simple. So anyone who can bring me a Dr Pepper and a homemade cinnamon roll will not only be my best friend, but I'll come scrub your toilets in return!!!

1 comment:

LostinPlaceKim said...

The second I *get* toilets to have scrubbed, you will so get some cinnamon rolls and dr. pepper. I had no idea you were that easy to bribe for cleaning services! And now I'm technically close enough :P And I HATE the toilets part of cleaning...