Saturday, November 15, 2008

PSS: Sins and Virtues...

Out of the seven sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride) which one is your favorite and which one (if different) are you most guilty of? Same question with the seven virtues (Prudence, Justice, Restraint, Courage, Faith, Hope, Love)

My favorite sin would be sloth. The thought of doing absolutely nothing sounds wonderful!! I'm sure after awhile, it would get old and unhealthy, but that would be a long while for me.
I am probably most guilty of envy. I compare myself to others and want what they have. I want their house, or car, or their friends...it's ridiculous. I am so blessed and down right spoiled; I need to get over it.
My favorite virtue is faith. Believing in something you can't see. Without this I would be lost. I would like to think I practice this one the most as well. I have a lot of love for people and hope in and for things but I gotta have faith.

No comments: