Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Very Sad...

I picked Christian up from preschool today and I was two minutes late...yes, a whole TWO minutes late. Construction on Riverdale Road is a pain in the rear.

He was sitting on a chair outside his classroom waiting for me. I talked to his teacher for a minute and then we went out to the car. I was talking to him about his day and asked him if he had fun at school. He said no so I asked him why and he said, "When I came out the front door, I wanted mommy and you weren't there."

Ouch..that hurt...but it gets even better. We were pulling out of the driveway and Christian said, "Mommy, you weren't there. You broke my heart."

I will NEVER be late again.


I have way cute pictures from his first day I need to post, but Marcus is hogging my computer and the memory card reader so I can't transfer my pictures over...I will soon though...or something.

No comments: