Saturday, August 23, 2008

PSS: Material Possessions...

Amy asked: "What 5 material things (so not kids, spouses, money, etc. I am talking about real tangibles) would you not want to live without? "

This question was hard for me. I am not a materialistic person; I can't take it with me when I die so I don't get attached to things. Here are five things that I really like and make life a little easier.

1. Flip flops. I hate wearing real shoes. I will wear flip flops all year round; rain, snow or shine. When I was pregnant, I had one pair of flip flops that I wore the whole nine months. They have seen better days.

2. Laptop. I rely on my computer way too much. It was out of commission for a few days while Marcus fixed it and I didn't know what to do with myself.

3. Hairspray. I'm vain. Enough said.

4. My pillow. It's a nice, big, fluffy, new pillow. It's heaven.

5. Excedrin Migraine. Too much to do and too much stress make these little pills my best buddies.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

You are too funny! No wonder we are friends...#1 and #5 are reason enough :)