Thursday, February 14, 2008

It Wasn't Me...

I don't know where the remote is. I am sorry that you can't watch Spongebob, Elmo, Backyardigans, Zach and Cody, Zoey 101, and all that other crap on tv. I am sorry you have to find something else to do. I am sorry you have to interact with others and not stare at the TV. I really don't know where it is. I didn't hide it. Nope, wasn't me.

No Conan, No David, No John Stewart, No Mythbusters. Maybe the remote will come back tomorrow. Maybe we can go one full day without the TV on....because I really don't know where the remote is. No one can make me find it. (Well, maybe Marcus can...he is bigger than me.)

But really, I don't know where it is...Quality time is good...especially the quality time that includes:
NO!
Don't!
Stop it!
She bit me!
She pulled my hair!
He took his ball!
She called me Puke!

Yeah, quality time is great.

No comments: