Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Hate Las Vegas

Okay, maybe hate is a strong word...but I really don't enjoy Las Vegas. Marcus and I are here for some meetings for the week, and all I can think about is that I miss my baby and want to go home. I have been to Las Vegas for medical conventions, Charley's meetings, family vacation, many other vacations, and my all time favorite visit, the Celine Dion show. Maybe because we live so close and have been here so much is one reason I don't like Las Vegas. Other reasons I don't like the place is that it is so sleazy, smelly and dirty. I feel like I am wearing too many clothes, I hate the way my clothes and hair smell while I am there, and everything is so dirty. (I refuse to touch any handrails or doorknobs in that city.) Don't get me wrong, there are fun things to do in Vegas: the wax museum, the M&M store, the shopping, the food, the roller coasters, etc., but that only entertains me for a day or two. In short, I'm bored and want to go home to my baby.

No comments: