Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Am Becoming the Biggest Procrastinator...

I am buried in projects and things to do that are not getting done. This time of year is crazy and it only gets worse from here on out. Instead of marking things off my list, I keep adding to it. My poor one eye MinPin dog is still sleeping on towels because I haven't made her a new bed yet. I was suppose to do that back in early spring. Where does the time go? There is always so much to do and never enough time. I also can't tell anyone no, so I am taking on more and more every week it seems. I need to follow Nancy Regan's advice, "Just Say No". But, unfortunately, I can't tell anyone no. (No wonder I am graying prematurely.) I was going to be really good on updating my blog once a day; yah, that hasn't happened. I promise to TRY to do better; I didn't say I would, I said I would TRY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are we like that? Why can't we draw the line and say "No" or "no more?" Why can't we prioritize us instead of living for everyone else?

Monica said...

I think we like to be walking doormats...