Friday, October 06, 2006

Home Sweet Home

It feels so good to be home. No more all day meetings talking about Charley's. I did learn a lot, but after three days of talking about steak sandwiches, I am so done. The ride home seemed longer than the way there. Then once we got into town, we had to go get Christian from Mantua. We got home very late and were up even longer. Now it's back to my normal routine of chasing Christian out of the bathroom and keeping him out of my plant. (which has become his favorite new toy and so now I need to get rid of it b/c I have no where else it would look good.)

The highlights of Vegas were:
*Not having the little daily things to worry about
*The food...I love my food
*The wax museum
*The somersault in the hall of the Paris Hotel
*Coming home

The lowlights of Vegas were:
*My computer getting hacked into
*Marcus stealing my Ipod Shuffle (I was suppose to sit there...It is MINE!!)
*Being away from Christian and him wanting nothing to do with the telephone whenever we would call
*Talking about steak sandwiches for three freaking days!! (and then at breakfast, lunch, dinner, after dinner, and while trying to go to sleep)

Vegas was a good break from daily life, but I am very glad to be home.

No comments: