Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Decor

I didn't decorate for Valentine's Day.

I didn't decorate for St. Patrick's Day.

I didn't even decorate for President's Day...okay, I haven't ever decorated for President's Day, but you get my point.

I figured I would get my Easter decorations up in plenty of time to enjoy them. I also like the colors and fresh feeling they bring to our home. It makes me envision Spring and remember that eventually, the snow and nastiness of Winter will go away and we can enjoy the nice weather. Someday. Right?

This is the entry way of my house. I got the table off KSL last year and LOVE it.


The vinyl blocks were a church project last year. Love the colors!!


I heart Tai Pan Trading!!! The bunnies were really inexpensive and notice the colors? One brown and one white...just like my babies!! Awesome!!


This is the table in the sitting room. I think it would look great as a sofa table, but our current couches recline so having a table behind them doesn't really work.


These bunnies kinda drive me crazy, but Emma helped me decorate, so there they sit.


Top of the piano, also in the sitting room.


Another Tai Pan find. It was 50% off because some of the eggs were coming off. A little hot glue and we are as good as new.

I'm loving the flowers I found. I don't know why they got put away with the Easter stuff. They are so Springy.

Entertainment center in the family room. A couple of Easter decorations and a lot of greenery. Again...think Spring and maybe it'll get here faster.




Not really Easter or Spring, but I think it's cute.
I had the plate and then just cut out a vinyl G.


More color to liven up the house.

Oops...picture is a little crooked.

This is the front door. As of tomorrow, it will also have a No Soliciting sign on it. We had a solicitor last night at 9:00. Normally the kids would have been in bed and probably asleep. Last night we weren't exactly on schedule, but still 9:00? Really?! I understand these people are just trying to do their job, but it drives me crazy!!



Linking up to Centsational Girl Spring Decor Party.
There are such cute ideas posted over there. Go check them out!!

3 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

I love the wooden blocks and the wreath on the door. It looks very spring at your house!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sooo many bright and pretty Easter decor...love the blocks!

Blessings,
Linda

Willow Rose said...

Love all the decor. The black and white eggs with the bunnies are so classy looking!