Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anyone Interested?

Here is a copy of an email I sent out to friends and people in my ward. Unfortunately, I don't have many email addresses of people who I know read this one. If there is anyone interested in doing this, please feel free to contact me. I would love to have lots of contributions.

Hey ladies!
I have an idea I want to bounce off everyone. I want to set up a blog where all of us can go and contribute. This is what I imagine:
we share recipes, craft projects, craft ideas, parenting tips, relationship advice, decorating ideas, good deals we find while we are out and about, ideas and activities for kids, ideas for date nights, play dates, family home evening ideas, exercise ideas, motivational thoughts, advice, ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc, etc.
Anyone and everyone can participate as little or as much as they would like. Feel free to invite anyone you would like to add material. Most of the email addresses I have are from my ward, but the blog will not be church related. (I don't wanna get in trouble with the big guys!) :) I think it would be fun to share all these ideas and with everyone having such busy, crazy lives, this would be a good way to help each other out and keep in touch. I am also hoping that this will help the more reserved ones feel comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas.
Let me know if anyone is interested in contributing. I can set up the blog and add whoever would like to contribute as a blog team member. No pressure and no commitment from anyone.
Thanks!
Monica

No comments: