Thursday, May 01, 2008

Our Trip to the Park...

We went to the park to play for a bit today. It was freezing butt cold, but I think we all have cabin fever. We had to get out of the house. The little ones had a lot of fun and we played for about an hour and then it got too cold for Emma; the doctor said that cold is her worst enemy right now because of her lungs. I can't wait for the weather to get nice and stay nice. It's ridiculous: you get dressed in the morning wearing sweaters and boots and then by the time the day is over you are in shorts and flip flops. ANNOYING!! I can't wait for summer weather. Christian loves to be outside playing. I have a feeling we'll be outside a lot in the next little bit.








When the wind really started to blow, I took Emma back to the van. She was having a ball looking at herself in the mirror.
Then she started to kiss herself...that's my girl...

No comments: