Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'd Like To...

I'd like to believe that it doesn't count if I eat six mini donuts in less then five minutes if nobody sees me.

I'd like to believe that my house can clean it's self.

I'd like to believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'd like to believe I have never disappointed anyone.

I'd like to believe I have been a positive influence in someone's life.

I'd like to believe my babies will grow up with fond memories of their childhood.

I'd like to believe everything happens for a reason.

I'd like to believe I will get a full night's sleep again...someday.

I'd like to believe someone out there misses me.

I'd like to believe I'm a decent person.

I'd like to believe I am being thought of right now.

I'd like to believe that believing is enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider 5, 9 and 11 true. :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT? My house doesn't clean itself. AAARGGGH Holley