Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome To The Zoo...

A couple of weekends ago, Marcus took his girls to a Brian Regan concert in St. George. I wasn't about to just sit at home with Christian and Emma so we went to the zoo with my sister and her girls. Christian hadn't been to the zoo in a long time and Emma had never gone. Emma loved it. Christian was on his own page that day and wanted to do his own thing, but it was fun.


They had to tell the giraffes hi from daddy.








Emma was the only one who would be in my pictures.








We had to ride the carousel and the train.

The day after the zoo Emma got sick and has been fighting it ever since. She has so politely passed it on to me. She said the snakes from the zoo made her sick. Stinkin' snakes!

This picture is just hilarious. The attitude on Emma's face is priceless!! She asked me to take their picture and she kept doing that exact same face.



This is a sneak peak of my next post..So FrEaKiN AdOrAbLe!!!


1 comment:

Kim said...

I have some pictures to send to you that I was just looking through this morning actually. I should have sent them sooner, sorry. The picture of you and Em on the carousel... seriously... could she be any more of a "mini-me" for you??? And that last picture of the two of them - OMG - they are HILARIOUS! I love it!! I can't wait to see the post about her dance recital. I LOVE that costume. Does she get to keep it to play dress-up in forever and ever (til she grows WAY too out of it?)