Thursday, May 17, 2007

Watch Me Grow



Marcus had the good idea of taking a picture of me while I was pregnant every month at the same time wearing the same shirt. We started in October after we knew we were pregnant and the last one is May. (which was taken today) It's kinda sad that you couldn't even tell I was pregnant until I was six months along and even then, you really had to be looking. We are hoping to get one more picture right before we leave to go to the hospital, but I don't know if that will actually happen. It's kinda fun to watch my belly grow; I just really hope I can get back to where I was before I got pregnant and had surgery...and my cankles go back to 9 inches....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you. Even for being 9 months pregnant (you are 9 now right? I can't keep track. For some reason I get lost at 8....), you're not as big as a blimp. I was as big as a blimp. I swear. And I never even made it to 9. I hate you. Hehehehe.