Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Baby Has a Heart!!!

Marcus and I went to the doctor yesterday and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat!!! I have never had the opportunity to hear anything like that before. It was so amazing!!!! After our little scare this past weekend, being able to see and hear the baby made me feel so much better. I am now a lot more calm about the whole thing then I have been since we found out we were pregnant. The official due date is June 10, 2007. As long as we don't have the baby on the 14th, we are good. (We don't want to steal Madeleine's thunder.) The doctor has had me come in every two weeks, but now doesn't have me coming back for four, so he is optimistic things are going to be just fine.

Now I feel like I can start making plans and getting ideas for things. I was afraid before to get too excited or attached to the baby, but now I can't help but be excited and attached.

No comments: