Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look Who's Five...


On this day in 2005 at 10:37 am weighing 4 lbs 1/2 ounces and measuring 21 inches long, Christian William made this world a better place.


We were fortunate enough to become his parents a year later. That day changed our lives forever.


Happy Birthday, Buddy. You truly are a miracle and an answer to Mommy's prayers.


You are so talented, even at such a young age. You never fail to amaze and inspire me.
You have a smile and belly laugh that can make all the bad in the world seem good.

You are a free spirit and do what you want...even against Mommy's wishes.

You have made me want to be a better person. I love the fact that I got to hold you while Daddy was giving you a name and blessing; it was a very special day for us.

You have grown up so much; it hurts me to think about how much time has past and how big you are getting. You are starting Kindergarten this year. You are excited, Mommy...not so much.

You have always been a ham. You see a camera and you are ready for the shot.

I love how tender hearted you are. You are a mommy's boy and I love it!! I love how every Fast Sunday you HAVE to get up and bare your testimony. I know I complain because I feel like since I am up there with you, I have to bare mine too, but I'm so thankful that at four years of age, you all ready are gaining your own testimony and you love to share it with others.


Right now, you LoVe Buzz Lightyear, Sponge Bob, Phineas and Ferb, playing drums and guitar, playing basketball, riding your bike and playing with Daddy.


You are awesome little man!! I hope you have a great birthday and a great year! You have many adventures ahead. I know I can't always protect you from the evil ways of the world, but just remember how much I love you and how wonderful you are.

Happy Birthday, sweets!


I know that I am not always as patient with you as I should be. And sometimes you know exactly what buttons to push to send me over the edge. And sometimes you won't eat your dinner or clean your room. And sometimes you need me to cuddle with you longer than I can. And sometimes you like to be ReAlLy loud and forget what your inside voice sounds like. And sometimes you like to play your drums longer and louder than I can tolerate. But just remember that I ALWAYS will think you are the best. And I will ALWAYS be here for you-no matter what. And I will ALWAYS think you are my sweetheart--even when you are 16 and want nothing to do with me. And the kissy monster will ALWAYS be around, ready to attack. And no matter what, I will ALWAYS love you. Happy Birthday, Christian.

Love,
Mommy


1 comment:

Limb's Just Branching Out! said...

So sweet, I cried!