Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chave...

Marcus and Christian have started a band together. Christian plays the drums and sings and Marcus plays guitar, but is NOT allowed to sing. Their first big hit is Book of Mormon Stories. It's the cutest thing ever!!! Marcus asked Christian what their band name was, and without even thinking about it, Christian said, "Chave"...and the rest is history. Christian's name in the band is Hive and Marcus' name is Dad-doo. You can't call Christian Hive unless he is practicing with his band or he gets upset.

I know that every parent thinks their kids are great at everything and the best at what they do, I am no different. Christian has serious musical talent. This little boy can sit down on the drums and blow me away. He can figure out the beat to most songs he hears and you can even tell what song he is playing. He gets frustrated with me when I sit down to try to drum. He has sat down with me to teach me a beat and then gets frustrated when I can't do it; the four year old is better!!

They have gotten big enough to make band t-shirts. Marcus had Christian draw a picture of the two of them, and then Marcus put them onto t-shirts. I am still waiting for mine.


This is the t-shirt design Christian did.


Christian getting his groove on. He had to wear his shirt to school on Monday.


Chave!


Rock On!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever! I have been asking Marcus on facebook for a CHAVE T-shirt but I guess I'll have to wait until the mommy of the lead band member gets hers!

Kim said...

So cute!!! Can we be groupies??

Marcus said...

Awww yeahhh!!!!

Limb's Just Branching Out! said...

That Rocks!