Thursday, July 05, 2007

For Real?!

Picture this:

Christian is crying...better yet, screaming hysterically because I can't hold him. Emma is crying because she is hungry and I can't feed her because I am trying to calm Christian down.

The phone rings:

Hi Monica. It's Connie. I just thought I would call you and let you know that there is a lady in the ward who's niece has two little boys who are 3 and 4 that need to be adopted. You were the first one I thought of to call. I know it's probably bad timing, but I thought I would let you know.

Ummm...okay. Thanks for letting me know. That gives me something to think about.

Seriously!? Seriously?! That would give me a 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 and 1/2 year and a 2 week old....ummmm...yah, not gonna happen.

But, at the same time, that phone call was three days ago and I can't stop thinking about those two little boys. I hope they can find a good home and parents who can love them. It wouldn't be fair to those little boys or the handful of kids we all ready have to bring anyone else into our family right now. I would end up being locked up in a padded room much sooner than I had anticipated.

---There are many posts I am planning on doing about Emma and all about her birth story and how life has been the past two weeks...I am just a little busy.

No comments: