Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Return to What I Wore Wednesday...

I used to do What I Wore Wednesday all the time, taking pictures everyday of what I wore and actually caring about what I looked like. Then life took over and I was too busy to even remember to breath at times. I decided I needed a reason to care again. If posting my pictures on the internet isn't a good enough reason, I don't know what is. :) I only took two pictures this week, but two is better than none right? Luckily this week is pretty low key with not much going on. It's a nice change.



Monday:
Didn't do much today.  Ran a few errands and went to the school...when don't I go to the school?  Have a mentioned they want me to be President Elect for the PTA next year?! That would mean when Emma was in first grade and Christian was in three grade I would be the PTA President!!!  That is a whole different post for a whole different day.  


Shirt is from Dillards.
Pants are from Covet Boutique. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
They are L.A. Idols that I got on sale...not too shabby and I love the bum!!  Most of my jeans are way too "bedazzled" but these are cute!!





I am loving the big sleeves on this shirt.  I do have to wear a shirt underneath it since the sleeves are so big, but I love it.  The earrings are also from Covet and probably the bracelet too.  I made the necklace a while back.  I didn't wear the necklace the whole day.  It was too much gray.  I want to make some more necklaces like this one that are different colors.  I think it's a good way to bring color into my outfits.  I have bought so much gray lately, I need a little color.
Tuesday:
Today was a lazy day.  I didn't even shower until noon, but I still got dressed.

Shirt is from Macy's.
Jacket I think is from Old Navy.  I have had it forever so I don't remember.
Leggings are H&M.
Boots are from Wet Seal.
Belt from Impel Clothing.

I still don't know how I feel about wearing leggings.  I think I might be too old to pull it off.  

Trying to lose 24 pounds is kicking my butt.  I find that I am buying looser fighting clothes.  If I was smart, I would stop shopping until I was at my goal weight, but I don't claim to be smart.  :)  
Just for the record: I was kicking butt at eating healthy...until the Girl Scout Cookies arrived.  Dang things!!

Linking up with:

and

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Love that grey shirt too. Bet it is comfy and the jeans are HOT. Yeah, I ate 2 boxes of Thin mints. Ugh.

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

You look super cute! Love the gray shirt and jeans look! I'm visiting from The Pleated Poppy WIWW link up~
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

momstheword said...

You look cute! I wear leggings and I am 53 and I *know* I am older than you, lol! I haven't participated in WIWW for awhile either, and I need to get back in there too.

Limb's Just Branching Out! said...

I am so impressed that you do this, my pictures would look like a bum everyday. I do not get ready unless there is a specific reason and my kids even know it!