Tuesday, April 05, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday 2nd Edition...


So last week I did my first What I Wore Wednesday.

You gals sure know how to make someone feel all cool and stylin'!!

I got more comments on that one post than I have ever received on any other post.

So you bet your bottom dollar I'm doing it again!!

And it's actually not just for the comments..they do make me feel good, but to actually get up and put time and effort and thought into what I am wearing has been fun.


Wednesday:


Shirt: Kohls
Tank: Impel Clothing
Pants: Kohls (Are cordoroy pants even in style anymore?
I have had these pants for ages, but they are just so comfy I don't want to get rid of them.
Shoes: Target Clearance like 4 years ago.
Notice the slippers off to the side? That is usually my choice of footwear. On occasions, I have even left the house in them. (Usually on accident, of course.)

Thursday:


Shirt: Covet (local boutique)
T-shirt: Vanity
Crops: Target
Bracelet: Covet (local boutique)

Today was the first day that I wasn't freezing my rear off. Mother Nature is such a tease!

Friday:

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend


Thanks Rebecca Black..I can't even hear the word Friday without
getting that stinkin' song stuck in my head for forever!!

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Tank: Boutique in the mall
Crops: TJ Maxx
Head band: Made it from the tutorial over at Little Miss Momma
Bracelet: Covet (local boutique)

Friday was an eventful day!! It was great weather!! I took the kids to the park to play and enjoy the Spring weather. Emma (my three year old) decided to break her arm. This was my first hands on experience with broken bones. I think I held it together pretty well. (My husband may disagree after listening to my voice mail I left him...it's not my fault he wouldn't answer his blasted phone!!)

My Friday picture was taken at the end of the long day....



Monday:


Shirt: Macy's
Jeans: Target...I swear I wear these jeans 3 times a week!!

Tuesday:


Cardigan: Forever 21
Shirt: Boutique at the mall
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Covet (local boutique)
Boots: I have had these things for so long. I am in desperate need of a new pair!!


Knowing I'm posting pictures of myself for the whole world to see has definitely made getting ready each day a bit more of a challenge. I have noticed that I wear a lot of the same things. I don't do a lot of variety. I think I may be afraid to try new things. I'm also realizing that by looking at the pictures of me wearing the crop pants, my blog title is definitely still appropriate!!

Linking up to:

the pleated poppy blog

and

Momma Go Round

15 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You are adorable. I checked out last week's post too. I love your style.

My style doesn't get past flannel pants these days, so I'll have to live vicariously through you. So fun!

crystal b. said...

I'm dying over your ode to Rebecca Black. :) Love the long shorts from Charlotte R. You are my kind of gal -- I love anyone who lives in slippers. Me -- I live in flip flops.

roseylittlethings said...

I think you had a nice variety! love the last outfit!

Amber said...

You look good honey and nothing wrong with slippers, I have even gone out in one slipper and one shoe before..hehe. I hope the little one feels ok soon, have a great week. ax

Cassi said...

Very cute style, I love the last two outfits

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Adorable outfits. Awww about the little one's broken arm. Thankfully I got through with my oldests ones with no broken bones! However, I broke my arm at about 10 yo.
My FAVE outfit for the week is: Mondays! I saw your slippers and wondered if that was the 'choice' wear. LOL I have a pair I love for around the house and yep, they've seen me in them at the corner store.

Venassa said...

I love your style! I think it's more fun looking through style posts when it's things I'd love to wear myself.

Laura@livingabigstory said...

Love, love LOVE the brown Macey's shirt! I think I'd look like a big ol' tent in it though ... you look adorable!

Emily said...

Adorable! I wish we lived closer... I need a "mommy buddy!"

momstheword said...

Very cute! How fun to have some lovely weather, all we have is rain right now.

Rebecca's song was all over facebook and that's where I heard it. You have to worry about a 13 year old talking about looking forward to partying on the weekend though, lol!

Sorry about your baby's arm. We have boys and you'd think they'd break a bone but all they ever did was get black eyes, stitches, and smashed fingers.

Kellie said...

You're a fashion queen! Love it!

Kim said...

Well, I guess it's a good thing I got all the smarts since you got all the looks! I kinda hate you a lot. :P You've always been the cute one :P

melody-mae said...

cute stuff today!!! love the cute cropped pants and of course the slippers!!!
I had to smile, at the Rebecca Black song...I have had the crazy song stuck in my head so much for the last week!!! ugh!

Mae said...

It's funny you mentioned getting a lot of comments on your WIWW post. Last week was my first post as well and I had 4x as many pageviews as before. It's definitely a nice feeling. I like your style :) the accessories are very cute.

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

Oh WOW you are rocking those outfits! I love the picture with your daughter...Mine does the same...Little models :)
XOXO