Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I Wore Wedndesday: Number 4

Wow! I was really bad this week! I only took pics of three days outfits. Things have been a little crazy on the home front.

Oh well.

We start this week off with my newest favorite accessory:



My mustache necklace from Little Miss Momma


I wore it for the first time with this outfit:


T-shirt: Impel Clothing
White tank top: Target
Brown Capris: Kohls
Levi Jacket: Old Navy

Then this little outfit:
I think it is the most comfortable outfit I own, next to my jammies of course.
But actually seeing a picture of me in it; not so comfortable.
I think it adds 10 pounds.

Brown Shirt:(I actually think it's suppose to be a dress,
but I don't want my goods hanging out): Macy's
Leggings: Rue 21
Boots: Kohls

This next outfit I am a little annoyed that no one told me I look like I am like 14 months pregnant. I don't know how I feel about this dress. Good thing it was only 12 dollars...


Dress:Forever 21
T-Shirt: Vanity
Jacket: Old Navy
Shoes: Kohls

Fun times can be found at:

the pleated poppy blog

and

Momma Go Round

and

No Model Lady

6 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

i love the white dress and you do not look pregnant.. he denim jacket is perfect with it:)

No Model Lady said...

I like the white dress!! Very summery!

Aubrey S. said...

There is nothing pregnant about that photo. You're being too hard on yourself.

The WholeFamDamily said...

you do not look prego, and i seriously need to get some maxi dresses this summer, so much more cool and free than capris all the time, haha! love the mustache pics!

hillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Very cute outfits. I love the jean jacket. And the dress with boots.

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Well I LOVE the top with the leggings and the white dress. Call me crazy, but no sign of pregnancy and only cuteness for me!